Are you looking for a guide to building your own professional makeup artist kit?
Coming this Fall, I will walk you thru the products that I stock in my kit.
How would you like me to take you on a tour of what I pack in my professional kit?
- An in depth ebook with information on products and tools that you need.
- 11 videos that correspond to the ebook showing you products that I stock in my kit and why these work for me.
- Closed Facebook group with your class. You will have access to this group as long as you want to participate in the conversation about kit building. Ask questions and share what works for you!
- The Ideal Client Guide ebook.
- ME! I will be in the Facebook for one month answering questions, sharing more information and posting Live Videos to answer questions on specific topics.
- Bonuses, there are always extra goodies, surprises and special treats.
- How to package your kit to work efficiently on location.
- Streamline your products so you waste less (and save money!).
- Which tools you need to apply the products effectively.
- Challenge yourself to think creatively in how to get the maximum results with minimal product.
- Tips on storage and compartmentalization to help lighten your load when on the road.
- How to be prepared for any client's skin tone and type when working on location.
- You are just getting started and want to see what products I have chosen and why they work for me.
- You are not sure where to start exactly to start.
- You have been working but are tired of buying random products and tools that go unused in your kit!
- You want to save time and money so you can focus more on your clients and turn a PROFIT!
- You are sick and tired of feeling stressed out and underprepared when you go out to meet a client.
- You want free or cheap makeup. This is about building your business from a quality investment.
- You want someone to tell you the exact brands and shades of products that you need in your kit. The brands are a personal preference and the shades needed depend on YOUR clients.
- You don't play well with others. You don't like hearing other people's success, being cheered on for yours and sharing information with other makeup artists who are in exact same boat you are in.
- You are not ready to commit to building a strong kit to prepare you to be successful.